With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), we own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in our name. Yes, we want my content to be widely distributed, but at the same time we want to protect our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2020, Happily Married Couples All rights reserved. Originally published at www.happilymarriedcouples.com.”
NOT Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of our posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please fill out our contact form here.