Vlogging, YouTube and Instagram Brand Partnerships
How do you go from being so uncomfortable on camera that you’d literally hide while vlogging in Walmart when you thought people looked at you, to actually starring in Walmart’s commercials? Today on the podcast, Chad & Gabrielle Rader stop by to share how they got started, overcame their flip flopping introvert and extrovert tendencies to build a profitable and impactful social media influencer business.
Chad and Gabrielle, better known as Gabe and Babe from GabeBabeTV started vlogging as an outlet and have since grown a YouTube and Instagram following of over 500k. Building this highly engaged network of viewers, who they affectionately refer to as “the peeps,” has opened opportunities with some of the world’s largest brands and has led them to inspire people in ways they never imagined.
Are you ready? It’s time to have fun learning while listening to this amazing couple.
Here is the episode highlight reel:
- [07:30] How Chad would handle people watching him blog in Walmart
- [12:33] How securing a Walmart partnership helped them shift from part-time to full-time on the heels of a job loss
- [16:00] Who does what in their business, how their strength and roles play out
- [26:37] How their weekly podcast impacts their marriage and what happens happens when they have disagreements, but still have videos to shoot
- [31:12] How Chad saw a game-changing shift and pivot to focusing on Instagram which now makes up 70-80% of that brand partnerships
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I love the Bledsoes and their new podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing our show! This helps us support more couples — just like you — in moving toward the business and marriage they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let us know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. We’ll be doing some bonus episodes, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode: